понедељак, 3. септембар 2012.

Wish you were here


You may not be my first, my last, or my only. I loved before I may love again. But if I love you now, what else matters? I'm not perfect - you aren't either, and the two of us may never be perfect together but if I can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold on to me and give me the most you can.





Monsters don't sleep under your bed the sleep inside your head.


 "It's like you're screaming, and no one can hear. You almost feel ashamed, that someone could be that important - that without them, you feel like nothing. No one will ever understand how much it hurts. You feel hopeless like nothing can save you. And when it's over, and it's gone, you almost wish that you could have all that bad stuff back - so that you could have the good."




4 коментара: